Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011!

We spent this Valentine's day just hanging out together as a family and we had a wonderful day! When Avi came down for breakfast in the morning she was surprised by a little box of fun stuff and a book.





For breakfast we had pink, heart-shaped pancakes with strawberries and whip cream!



After breakfast, we headed to the fish hatchery to feed the fish. Avi loves hanging out with her Dada!




After nap time, we headed to the frozen yogurt shop for a little treat!



Thankfully, Avi has 2 sets of grandparents who live nearby and love to make her feel special. She got special Valentine gifts from Nana and Papa and Grandma and Grandpa.





After Avi went to bed, Brian and I shared a nice dinner, dessert and a pretty stupid but sort of funny movie :)



I am so thankful that I was able to share a great day with the two people I love the most. Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment