Saturday, July 14, 2012

4th of July!!

I love the 4th. It's such a fun holiday and offers us a great opportunity to remember our freedoms and be thankful for them. This fourth of July we spent mostly at home doing lots of fun activities.

We had decorated a few days before:



The morning of, we had red, white and blue cinnamon rolls:


Made (or in some cases ate) patriotic cereal necklaces:



Then Avi got to take the camera and go on a picture scavenger hunt for Red, White and Blue things:





We made fireworks with paint, glitter and marbles:



Painted pictures:



Played with fireworks outside:




And had a yummy lunch:



Avi helped make our flag cake before heading over to my Aunt and Uncle's house for dinner, swimming and more fireworks:





 Whoa! Careful big guy! That is NOT safe...



My Aunt, cousin, Avi and I went to watch fireworks in the evening. It was a really fun day!

1 comment:

  1. Back in HS Brian did a "firemarshall bill" impersonation. When I saw this entry, that's where my brain went.

    ReplyDelete