She chose a "Brave" birthday party this year. She got to open one present early, a Merida dress.
At the party, we had tootsie pop Wisps
And an outdoor game area at the park
Here she is as Merida
We had an archery competition,
And we played tag with the kids being Mor'du
The birthday cake from target :)
She loved being sung to:
Her friends gave great gifts!
After the party, the fun continued!
Daddy got her the Skylander Giants game, a love they both share
She had her annual balloons in the room the night before her actual birthday. I forgot to buy more balloons so it was pretty sparce in there!
A gift under her bed...more story and song CDs.
And a special birthday breakfast followed by a day at disneyland.
Happy Birthday my sweet girl! I love you so much!


Looks like an amazing day! Happy Birthday Avi! Did you get our package we sent?
ReplyDeleteHappy 5 sweet girl. I miss you guys
ReplyDelete