Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fourth of July

We are still alive! Our summer has been so much fun and really busy with fun little things each day. I've been wanting to share pictures for so long but haven't had the time. I just decided to sit down and do it today because there is so much fun and cuteness to share! Here is our Fourth of July...

A few days before, the girls opened their July treasure box to find all things red, white and blue!





Then we decorated!


On the fourth, we got invited to a friend's neighborhood parade! We all decorated our bikes, scooters and strollers and walked around a neighborhood following a truck playing patriotic music. It was super fun and super hot!







Then we headed over to a friend's pool. I have a very funny story about that experience that I'm happy to re-tell over and over!



After a BBQ with family, we headed out to watch fireworks. What a great day celebrating our independence and all those who have fought and died for our freedoms.









No comments:

Post a Comment