A couple weeks ago, the homies and I did another cooking class. You might be able to guess from my face what we are doing. Well, cutting up a whole chicken! Yuck! It wasn't actually that hard, just slimy and gross. Dawn and I took the burden off the other girls and did all the cutting work. You're welcome ladies :)
As you can see in all the pictures, Dawn enjoyed herself more than I did.
Yes, we are 12. Having some laughs with the chicken breasts.
We had a lot going on in the kitchen. We braised, roasted, sautéed, and grilled the chicken and made stock!
Christina whipped us up a spinach salad with fresh summer fruit, gruyere cheese and candied nuts
And finally, peanut butter pie with a chocolate pretzel crust and mini reeses on the top...It don't get much better than that!
No comments:
Post a Comment