Sunday, December 15, 2013

Decorating for Christmas

We took our time decorating the house this year...a few days to be exact!



The girls spent a solid hour putting up these window gels




Avi was the Christmas tree and Millie was supposed to be santa putting gifts under the tree :)


Even decorating for Christmas isn't enough to stop some moping!


Our box of Christmas books! I think I took every one the library had!


So tempting...


My first REAL crafting project! I may or may not have glued the flags on backwards initially. Who wouldn't want a sign that says "EVEILEB"?




I bought this countdown calendar for $10! It also works for Easter and Thanksgiving! It comes with little tiles for each box and verses. The boxes turn to create a picture for each holiday.


We might be a little ahead on our advent calendar!


No comments:

Post a Comment