Thursday, May 22, 2014

Avi turns 6!

My biggest girl turned 6 last week! I can't believe how she has grown and changed.


To my sweet, sweet girl on her 6th birthday:


I love that you are your own person. Never afraid to be who you are. Please never lose that! It is a gift to be unique and God has made you SO unique. You have your own sense of style, a wonderful imagination and a brain that comes up with all kinds of crazy things!


You love a celebration and you are so good at celebrating with others. You are always excited for people and celebrate in their joy. 



You are just a happy girl and I love that. You are so fun to be around. So fun to surprise. Even little things are exciting to you. It's another quality I hope you never lose. The ability to be excited and entertained and happy with everyday things. 


Food is one of the things that brings you joy (where did you get that from?!?). I know you will always get excited if I suggest ice cream or a special treat and I love that!


You are creative. You use your unique personality to create art and games and stories that are so special and entertaining. I love seeing how you have grown and developed over the years. I'm amazed by the things you are capable of. 



You love your sister and all kids for that matter! You have such a nurturing spirit. If you see a baby while we are out shopping you are immediately drawn to it. I think you will be a spectacular babysitter someday and an even better mother. 



I love your relationship with Jesus. I love that you made the decision so early in life to become a Christian and be baptized. I can see God working on your heart in the questions that you ask, the things that concern you and the love you have for his creation. Hang on to that, Sweetheart. In life you will have all kinds of trials but Jesus will be your constant support. Never let go of Him!



You are truly a joy. Your laugh is infectious. I can't wait to hear the things you come up with everyday. You have made all our lives so much better. I am so thankful that God gave us you to take care of. 






Never lose your love of life, people, music, food, fun and most of all, Jesus. 
I will love you forever my sweet, sweet girl. 


Sidenote: The first song you wrote with your new guitar was called "Venus to the Lion of Cara". When I asked where you got that name you said, "my brain". See? So creative!



No comments:

Post a Comment