Monday, March 21, 2011

St. Patrick's Day!


I'm not sure why, but I'm a really big fan of St. Patrick's Day! I guess it's just another excuse to throw a party!

We started our celebration the night before. Avi planted some magic jelly beans to see what they would grow into over night.





Surprise! They sprouted a pinwheel and lollipops!




We started off the morning right with a Lucky Charms breakfast. Avi was a huge fan of the marshmallows!



Then we got dressed in green and headed off to play at the park with friends.


The kids did a scavenger hunt and snacked on green jello, grapes, shamrock cookies and graham crackers with green frosting.


We HAD to have a green lunch when we got home!


After nap time, we made a rainbow to hang at dinner time, a rainbow fruit plate and a rainbow cake. Such a fun day!










No comments:

Post a Comment