Sunday, June 19, 2011

Little Learner's Club - Ocean Animals!

Last week's LLC was an Ocean theme. When I showed up with the supplies, I just felt like it didn't come together the way I wanted it to, but once we started getting into it, the kids seemed to have a great time and the craft turned out great! It was really just more about fish than ocean animals!

We started out with making an under the sea picture with beach sand, sea shells, kelp (Easter grass) and fish stickers. They all had their own glue bottles...scary!






We put them in plastic bags hoping it would look like water.

Next was everyone's favorite time - snack time! The kids went "fishing" with pretzel "poles", peanut butter "bait" and caught goldfish!






Dawn made super cute jello cups with fish in them and Christina (even in her nauseous state) brought fish cupcakes that were adorable!




Becka was on baby duty...we didn't get a picture of Lucy also :(



Another fun day! Thanks girls for helping so much with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment