Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Birthday America!

Oh how I miss these guys (and Carrie and Dave too, of course :) )


I'm thinking of them because as I type they are probably preparing for their annual water war with their friends. Each year, to celebrate America's independence, the Sellers family join forces (as the Americans - a little secret: they are always the Americans, always have it on their home turf, so they can always win - at least they get their historical facts right when they are reenacting the Revolutionary War- it is the Revolutionary War right? I'm not real historically savvy) and duke it out with other families who join forces as different countries - the French, the Germans, I think Switzerland might be involved this year. They have an all out water balloon (and any other non-lethal weapon they can find) battle that lasts all of about 3.5 minutes. Dave even reads the first line of the Constitution (if he can get through it before being attacked).

Anyways, one of these days I vow to be a part of it because it sounds awesome!

Fight to the death my little soldiers. Fight to the death.

No comments:

Post a Comment