I feel so blessed to have this girl in my life. Thanks for your friendship Shell...
So last Monday was one of those days where I just needed a change of scenery. Thankfully I have a great friend who will pack up all three of her kids with 30 minutes notice and drive for an hour to give a little support. Avi, Millie and I met the Browns down at Victoria Gardens for, what turned out to be, a very fun day!
The kids started out by playing in the fountain:
They then headed for the play area, which I don't have a picture of because my shoe broke so I took the 2 babies and went in search of some new shoes. I came back with my same broken shoe and a skirt...
Then we tried the carousel instead of the train this time and it was a huge hit!
We had lunch at Johnny Rockets and then dessert at Pink Berry (my fav!)
The babies had a great time too!
Thanks guys for giving us a really fun day!




More pics of Mandy! (The only thing missing from your blog is more of you. :)
ReplyDeleteI love this...I love seeing you guys.