Saturday, September 10, 2011

Trip to Colorado!

This past week I was blessed to be able to take the girls to Colorado to visit our great friends, Clay and Melissa and their kids. We had so much fun!

The kids played dress up, danced to music, played outside on their bikes, went to the park, went to an indoor pool, got ice cream from the ice cream truck and so much more!







Melissa and I got a lot of time together during nap and bedtime to talk, watch movies, give massages and pedicures and get her addicted to some great wine!

This is her getting addicted...

I also got to visit the Love & Logic Institute in Golden Colorado which was a huge deal for me!





Their little guy turned 2 while we were there so we got to celebrate with them! His adoption isn't final yet, so I can't show his face in the pictures. Too bad because he is ADORABLE!!!

Melissa stitched streamers together to create multi-colored ones that looked great!


The kids had cars and trains to play with all morning!




For breakfast they had banana pancakes and "tires" aka chocolate donunts. Did I mention it was a Cars theme?

After presents, playing all day and dinner outside, they got to go to the drive in. Melissa made these adorable cars from card board boxes. The kids sat in them to watch the movie "Cars" and eat their popcorn with m&m's and car shaped marshmellows. Later on, cake in Lightening MacQueen colors! What a day!








Thank you Fullers for a great trip! We love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. ok i look whacked out with the wine! thanks for come to see us!

    ReplyDelete