Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A week of Valentine's Fun!

I LOVE Valentine's Day! There is just something so fun and special about it. I tend to really love holidays in general but especially the smaller ones like St. Patrick's Day...oh I can't wait but let me focus on the present for a minute :)

Avi and I stole several craft ideas from my more creative friends and magazines and did a few crafts during the week:














 This card ended up saying "I love you from the bottom of my heart to the tips of my toes" - Thanks Shell!
These ended up being heart shaped crayons that we gave as Valentine's to our friends at LLC

The girls were greeted with this on Valentine's morning:




They both opened up their gifts and then we had pink heart pancakes with whip cream








Happy Valentine's Day my little loves!



Does this picture tell a story or what?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment