She is still as sweet as ever, smiles at everyone and will go to anyone and usually sleeps all night. She's getting more used to playing with her sister but we still have to watch closely or Millie will find herself in a choke hold!
She's eating almost all grown up food now and just recently tried strawberries. She loves peanut butter!
And she is FINALLY crawling! It's a weird half crawl, half walk but it is working for her. She's getting into all kinds of trouble!
What a blessing she is!


Hi friend, 3 things:
ReplyDelete1) She's adorable as usual. I love her big smiles.
2) I haven't given Meg peanut butter yet because I was told to wait until they're older?? But I assume Millie's not had any reactions, right? Hmm, maybe I'll give her some soon...
3) I'm shocked and surprised that you changed your blog background. It looks great. Who are you?!?! :)
i just want to get my hands on her! she is so cute and i just want to give her some cuddles!
ReplyDelete