Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Time with Heggie


Every Friday we spend time with "Heggie". My grandma has dementia now and days with her are not always easy but last Friday, as I watched she and Avi watching Disney Jr. together and Millie came in from her nap and crawled up on Heggie's lap, I couldn't help but feel blessed to have this time with her. I don't know how much longer God will keep her here but she has been a blessing to me my whole life and now it is time to give back a piece of that to her. We love you Heggie!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post, and what great memories the girls will have with their great grandma. MY favorite memory of her is walking in Victoria Gardens in 100 degree weather, and her mosey-ing along in her full winter jacket. Good times :)

    ReplyDelete