Thursday, January 9, 2014

First Ever Friend Sleep Over!

It was a big night here last night. Avi had her first friend sleep over! Alyssa came over and they were both screaming, giggling girls all night. I'm so grateful she has such a wonderful friend and especially that she lives right across the street!

They made necklaces...and then dropped the necklaces scattering what seemed like thousands of beads across the floor :) I'll be finding memories of our evening for a very long time.


After dinner and a bubble bath, they cozied up by the fire for a movie. They chose Brave.



Popcorn, candy and hot chocolate were, of course, a must!



So sweet! Ready for bed....sort of

This morning started early, 4:45 to be exact. We will all be tired later but they woke up excited for a breakfast of cinnamon rolls and fruit.


I hope there are many more sleepovers with friends in our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment