I cannot believe you are 3 years old today. I remember with such clarity the day you were born.
Our family felt complete when you arrived. You came into this world content and you continue to be a happy and fun-loving little girl. Everyone always comments on how beautiful you are and I have to agree.
You are silly and funny and so much fun to be around. You say the cutest things and you always make us laugh.
You're so lovable and cuddly. I love the way you just throw your arms around me and squeeze. You want to be involved in whatever the rest of the family is doing. Whether that's helping dad mow the lawn or helping me cook or playing with Avi in her room. You want to be where the action is!
I love though, that you also like being by yourself. Sometimes I will find you rocking your baby in your room or just reading books by yourself. You are definitely at the age where you want to do everything yourself and everyday you ask me if you're big yet.
You have grown up so fast! It makes me sad because I love the age you are right now but I'm also excited to see who you will become, what you will love and the beautiful woman you will someday be.
We all love you so much! Follow Jesus and you'll have no regrets in life. That is my prayer for you my sweet, sweet girl. I love you.
Happy Birthday Millie Mae!










No comments:
Post a Comment