Wednesday, March 4, 2015

To My Sweet Millie Mae,

I can't believe that today you turn 4 years old! 
The time has gone so fast and you are such a fun girl.


I love how girlie you are. You are in love with makeup, dresses, jewelry, purses, high heels and anything else that seems fashionable. You love to accesorize! You know exactly what you want to wear and how you want to wear it. I love to see what you are going to look like when you come out of your bedroom in the morning!


I really think some day you might be in theater or something because you definitely have a flair for the dramatic! You like to pretend to be people from movies you've seen and you get very into the character you are playing. It's very entertaining to watch :)


I think your favorite movie is still Frozen but I'm not sure because you love lots of movies. You also love be read to, sung to, rocked, hugged and snuggled. I think one of your favorite times is the evening when you get to have a bath and then be rocked, have a back-stroke and be sung to. Your favorite song is "Oceans". 


You also love to play with Avi. You guys use your imaginations so well together. You are always so happy to play whatever character she wants you to play. You are also very content to play by yourself, which I think is a good quality to have. I will often wonder where you are at and find you alone in your room, perfectly content, playing with your dolls.


We could tell within the last couple years that you are creative and artistic. You are great at coloring and cutting and love to do any kind of craft or art project. I can't wait to see if those interests and talents develop into something as you grow older. 


Another thing you love to do is help in the kitchen. Whether we are baking cookies or making dinner, you want to be where the action is. You are a great taste tester and I think you are going to be helping me for many years to come!


Everyday you ask if you are going to be grown up yet. You want to be old so badly! Sometimes I feel like you are a teenager trapped in a 4 year old's body. I think you are going to be a beautiful, interesting and talented young woman but I am going to savor every day until we get there. Right now, you are adorable.


Pretty much every person that sees you says how beautiful you are, especially your eyes and I would have to agree. You are a special one. With all the beauty and talent and love and fire you have inside of you, never forget my love, who gave you those wonderful gifts. God made you to be someone amazing and special for Him. He has a great and unique plan for your life and if you will allow Him, He will mold you and shape you into exactly the person He wants you to be and you will do mighty things for Him.


I have regrets everyday about things I wish I would have done or said differently with you and Avi. I only want to be the best mommy I can be for you and I feel like I fail all the time. But Jesus will never fail you. I want you to know I love you so so so much and I am so blessed to be your mommy and to watch you grow. I love you sweet heart. May your fourth year be one of love and adventure and growing closer to Jesus. 


Happy Birthday my Millie Mae!







No comments:

Post a Comment