Friday, May 27, 2011

Little Learner's Club - Rainbows!

Ahhh, how I love rainbows. Not only are they cheerful and beautiful but they are a constant reminder of God's love and faithfulness.

This last LLC had rainbows as it's theme. We started out mixing red, blue and yellow ice cubes to make different color combinations.



Avi looks really intrigued, doesn't she?

Then the kids colored Rainbow books.





Avi's project is ongoing...

Then, the best part, snack time! We had rainbow jello cups (I stole my friend Melissa's idea), PB & J, rainbow fish crackers, rainbow fruit cups and animal cookies with rainbow sprinkles. Do these kids realize how lucky they are?!



They really were good even though you wouldn't know it by looking at Lauren's face!




We finished off the day with the story of Noah and the very first rainbow.

What a great day! 

To all the LLC moms:
I am so blessed to know all of you. Thankyou for caring for your kids and going above and beyond their general well-being by getting involved in things that strengthen them socially, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. You are all an inspiration and I'm so happy to be part of your lives and the lives of your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment