Avi turned 3 on May 13th and I still can't believe it! Here are some of the fun things we did:
We greeted her at her door with a rousing rendition of "Happy Birthday" followed by playing with the balloons we filled her room with the night before.
Then a special breakfast. There are chocolate chip pancakes underneath the mountain of whip cream, strawberries and sprinkles!
Then it was off to the park to play and share cupcakes with friends!
After a nap, we had a wonderful family dinner complete with pizza, ice cream cake, presents and a ride on her new trike!
A few things I want to remember about 3 year old Avitol Mercy Moler:
- You are full of energy and a spunky personality which I love...we just need to channel it a little!
- Your singing - favorites right now are songs from Tangled, Peter Pan and He's Got the Whole World in His Hands
- When you are being so sweet and say "Oh thanks Mommy!" or "Good job Dada!" or "That would be a good idea, don't you think Mommy?"
- You are so funny and I find something to laugh about that you have said or done everyday
- You love other kids, especially your sister, you just don't know about personal space yet! You ask to "pet" everyone.
- How you always say "a big one?" after every request to have more of something
- Your love for ice cream. You definitely got that one from your mommy!
- How you get excited about the simplest things like taking a walk or putting clothes in the laundry. You have a zest for life!
- You are so smart! You know how to count to 20, shapes, colors, alphabet and you are learning letters quickly - "J" seems to be your favorite!
- You love to read and be read to
- You still love to cuddle and you always say "Mommy hold you?" when you want me to hold you
- You include anyone in playtime and you haven't met a kid yet that you didn't want to be friends with. I hope you never stop doing this.
- Disneyland is your favorite place in the world and recently you've been singing "Ho yo ho yo a lirate's pife for me". I'm not sure how that got mixed up but it is cute!
- Recently you've started yelling "I'm back!" when you come out of Recovery (which you visit frequently - reference the first thing I love about you)
- You are just the cutest, friendliest, sweetest 3 year old girl and I love you more than words can say!
Happy Birthday my sweet girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment