We started at Nate's house for drinks and appetizers:
Nate was really excited
Kati made spinach-artichoke dip, a lovely sweet pumpkin dip with cinnamon sugar tortillas cut into fall shapes and little smokies wrapped in bacon and sprinkled with brown sugar...so good!
There's Kati :)
There's Nicole - she was in charge of drinks...can you tell? She made pumpkin martinis
Then we headed to Chris and Adrienne's for soup and salad. A delicious pumpkin soup and a great salad with pumpkin seeds:
Then we went to Ben and Nikki's for the main course - Pork Tenderloin, cauliflower and biscuits:
Nikki made us all these cute little place holder/goodie bags.
I was in charge of dessert and just brought it to Nikki's so everyone didn't have to drive to the ghetto :)
I made pumpkin cheesecake and a chocolate candy bar cake.
It was such a fun night! I'm so grateful for friends to live and laugh with.
If you haven't noticed by now, photography is not my gift. I find great joy in taking "surprise" pictures that people don't expect and so they usually look pretty jacked up in them. If you want to see really good pictures from the evening, go to Nikki's blog: http://penniesonaplatter.com/2011/10/30/foodbuzz-24x24-a-fall-inspired-progressive-dinner/.



No comments:
Post a Comment