Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sometimes you just have to laugh...

So you won't cry! Let me tell you about our last 2 days.

We were out with friends on Sunday night when Brian's mom called to tell us Avi was throwing up. We went and got her and took her home to go to bed. She was up most of the night crying so needless to say we were all very tired on Monday. We had a lazy day just resting and relaxing. Avi seemed to be doing better but I was starting to feel sick. When Brian got home from work, he said his stomach hurt. We were both getting worse so we all went to bed at 7:00. Millie was the only one who didn't seem sick but was tired and inconsolable so she cried for an hour while I laid in bed listening to her and trying to take my mind off of my cramping, nauseous stomach. The instant, and I mean instant, Millie stopped crying and fell asleep, Avi started crying. I dragged myself out of bed to go see what she needed. I knelt down by her bed just in time for her to throw up EVERYWHERE. Brian went to start a bath for her but must have smelled the throw up and had to run to the toilet to barf as well! So I sat down in the hallway with a throw-up covered little girl on my lap while Brian finished throwing up, and just wishing I could throw-up too so my stomach would stop hurting. As I was sitting there feeling sorry for myself, guess who woke up and started crying again? We finally all got to bed and I only had to get up with both the girls once. Brian is a trooper and went to work and the rest of us are going to try again today. What a night! Oh, and did I mention we have a friend spending the night at our house tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment