This little precious girl turned 1 on March 4! I could not ask for a sweeter baby. She is almost always happy, sleeps great, loves people, plays by herself and just loves life. I can't wait to see what this next year brings!
We had a very small party with just some family. Rainbows was our theme!
The cakes were rainbow inside but I forgot to get a picture! I made the same cake for St. Patrick's day last year. Here is what it looked like inside:
Everybody looked great in their hats!
She wasn't quite sure about the cake at first...
Then she got down to business!
Present time! She got a dolly from Nana and Papa, a puzzle and game from Mommy and Daddy, a lovey from her cousins and her 1 year old picture book from Grandma and Grandpa.
Happy Birthday my sweet girl! We love you so much!








No comments:
Post a Comment