Friday, March 22, 2013

Busy Bags

Busy Bags are my newest project. A friend told me about them and I found a ton of ideas on Pinterest. Here are some that I  have made so far:


An upper and lower case letter match and numbers and dots match


Playing Card Match Up


Lacing Beads


Chalkboard


Letter and number magnets


A stamping set


Search and Find game


Coloring and stickers


Number-Dot match


Pom-Pom Sort


Color Match


Another color match with flash cards and envelopes


Pipe cleaner color match


A writing instrument with flour


Doll Pin Drop


Apple Tree Number Match


Shape button match


Counting bindles - count the sticks and wrap the correct color band around the matching sticks


Pom-Poms in a vitamin holder - fine motor skills


Tracing Numbers and Letters


Bean Sort


Shape Match


Number Match


Mommy-Baby Animal Match

I even had a few helpers...




Avi is working on a color scavenger hunt that is yet to be finished. More to come!

1 comment:

  1. Those are great! Are you familiar with the Montessori teaching method? I substitute taught in one for a little while and I loved the idea of kids choosing from all sorts of cool activities. They had a stack of carpet squares. The child would select an activity and a carpet square on which to play/work with the materials. They could choose whatever they wanted for as long as they wanted but couldn't move on to something else until they had put away the first one. The kids loved it.

    ReplyDelete