You are both such sweet, funny, wonderful girls. I love just being with you everyday! I am starting to see already how different you both are. I can't wait to see what you both grow up to be and do and love.
Avi, you are this wonderful mix of tom-boy - who loves star wars, video games, legos, Skylanders, the Avengers and wrestling with Daddy - and girly - who loves anything princess-y, disneyland, singing and dancing, dressing up and watching princess movies. I love that there are such distinct parts of your personality. You love people and want to be with people and talk to people and touch people ALL. THE. TIME. You are definitely an extravert. I think you will always be a cuddler. You also have a heart for people. You show great concern if someone is hurt or sad and you always make sure not to leave people out of conversations. You ask a lot of questions, just like me, and are genuinely interested in the answers. Never lose your zest for life and your sense of humor. I know you will grow up to make a difference.
Millie, you, on the other hand, are turning out to be an introvert. I will very often find you in your room or the playroom by yourself just reading a book. You do love a good time though! You love music, just like Avi and you will dance to any beat. You also love being outside and playing in the water. You are so cute that often I find myself just staring at you and watching your expressions. You have very expressive eyes and dinner time is when you start telling your "stories" and asking silly questions and making funny faces. You love people too but sometimes you are a little shy. You prefer to stick with the people you know but once you love someone, you don't stop talking about them. Your hugs and kisses are the best. Never lose your quiet confidence (even your walk says you mean business). I know you will grow up to make a difference too.
I pray with all my heart that you both grow up to love and serve Jesus. Make Him the most important part of your life and you won't have regrets. I love you both so much.
Love,
Mama

No comments:
Post a Comment