I also love Target's dollar section. Did I say love? I mean I'm obsessed! They have the greatest stuff there! I found a cleaning supply holder that I turned into an art supply box for Avi as well as some other great finds for homeschooling.
And then I went again....and got more great stuff for homeschooling and a few surprises for our first day of homeschool preschool on Monday.
I'm maybe a little too excited to begin preschool ever since my amazing friend Melissa told me about a free online curriculum called ABC Jesus Loves Me. All I've had to do is print out already created lesson plans and all the worksheets, coloring pages and activities to go with them! It's designed especially for 2,3, and 4 year olds. It covers a Bible lesson and at least one book each week, colors, numbers, shapes, writing and so much more. As an early birthday gift I got a flannel board set from my parents to go along with the Bible lessons.
Boy do I have my work cut out for me...literally! Anyone dying to do some cutting? I have about 10 sheets just like this one.
I've also been working on organizing more toddler activities from Family Fun magazine that I plan on incorporating into school time.

No comments:
Post a Comment