Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas Day 2011!

The girls woke up to just stockings on their blankets but we had a few surprises for them this year!





We did a dress up box for Avi which was really fun to put together. Here is just a small sampling!






I think her favorite gift was the Cinderella "wedding" dress my mom made for her, complete with a veil. Ahhh, I can visualize her in 40 years getting married in a dress just like this :)



This is her embarrassed look

My parents did a couple big gifts for the girls this year. A princess mural for the playroom and a swing set!






Millie Mae got her own little ball pit to play in, a Raggedy Ann doll my mom made her and a beautiful bow for her hair!





Brian and Avi share a love of Disneyland so Brian got her the Disneyland game for the Kinect. They had a great time flying around Disneyland and meeting all the characters!



We went to spend dinner with Brian's family and had a great time. We were having so much fun, I forgot to take pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment