This is the first picture that Avi has drawn that actually looks like what she was trying to draw. I think she said it was me, but no matter who it is, it looks like a person! I love that I get to experience all the firsts. I don't have to hear about them from a daycare or a babysitter. I am there for every bump and bruise, every new sound or new word, every question, every new discovery, every laugh and every tear. I wouldn't trade it for any amount of money or any other job. I am so thankful that God has blessed Brian with a good job so that I can stay home and be there for every new moment.
I couldn't agree more. I am 'friends' with a girl from my mom's online board and she shared that the daycare workers had to tell her how to put her baby to sleep when they weren't around :( That made me sad... I can't imagine not being there for all the firsts. Thank God for good jobs :)
ReplyDelete