Tuesday, January 10, 2012

More Christmas Fun and Christmas Eve!

Better late than never! Here is our Christmas part 1:

Gifts for the grandparents. I stole the idea from Melissa and I liked them so much, I'm going to make some for our house too.



Christmas Eve can be a hard day with all the anticipation and waiting that happens so I wanted to create a new tradition in our home. We all love movies and I thought it would be a fun way to pass some of the hours before dinner. I took Avi to see the Chipmunck's movie and she loved it!


My babies :)



Looking at this nice picture of the kids with my parents, I realized I forgot to get a picture of them with the other grandparents and I forgot to take a family Christmas picture. Oh well, next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment