After a lot of planning and preparation, the day finally arrived for our Mother-Daughter Tea! We had 8 girls, 7 moms and 1 grandma. The day before they each received a personalized invitation:
The tables were set with fancy dishes and each girl got their own tea set to take home. They drank their lemonade out of their tea cups. They also each received a princess squinky ring.
They all arrived wearing their princess dresses. Even us moms decided to try to get a little fancy for our girls!
While we waited for the surprise guest, my mom read them "Fancy Nancy, Tea for Two".
Then, the biggest surprise of some of their lives! Rapunzel showed up to join the party! I can't believe I didn't get a picture of her arriving. I was too busy video taping. After all the screaming and relentless questioning died down, Rapunzel painted each girl's face.
They also got princess tattoos
They each got to make a crown to wear
Then, singing time. Rapunzel sang beautifully and the girls joined in when they knew the words.
They were all in love
Time for hugs and goodbyes
My home-girls :)
Finally! The moment we were all waiting for. We had 4 kinds of tea sandwiches, scones and whip cream, cupcakes, mini pies, veggies and fruit salad
It was a wonderful party and I hope it will supply our girls with great memories for years to come!








the party looked amazing! i'm sure the girls loved it!
ReplyDelete