There are so many things I love about her.
Her laugh.
Her funny way of saying things.
Her adventurous spirit and fearlessness.
Her friendliness. The girl makes friends at the grocery store or at a stop light.
The way she so sweetly says "Mama, you're the best mommy. I love you."
How excited she gets when she sees any family member or friend.
Her "love" for her sister :)
Her desire to be a part of everything.
Her voice.
Her dialogue with her dolls.
Her heart.
She has been a blessing to us everyday for 4 years. I still can't believe that God has blessed me with 2 sweet, cute, fun girls.
Anyways....I could go on forever. May 13 was her birthday and we celebrated by letting the day be whatever she wanted.
We started with balloons in her room when she woke up and a present under her bed.
She came out to a decorated table and chair
She asked for pink waffles with fruit and whipped cream
Then a lollipop of course
More presents
Her first real bike!
Some TV with the girls
A happy meal for lunch
Coloring,
Playing in her new pool,
hopscotch and more playing.
She got to watch TV in our bed while she ate strawberry ice cream and we counted down the seconds until 7:58 pm, the time she was born. It was a great day of celebration!
Happy Birthday my sweet Avitol Mercy!



No comments:
Post a Comment