Saturday, May 5, 2012

Pinterest Night

Well, I did it again. Stole another idea from a friend (thanks Melissa!!). She gave me the great idea to do a Pinterest Party where everyone comes with a different project they have been wanting to do and we all work on them together. We had yummy food, good conversation and everybody (well, almost everyone) worked hard!

Christina worked on organizing her recipes:


Erica worked on some cute bathroom decorations:


Jen and Dawn worked hard on their wine :)


Sarah completed 2 projects! What an overachiever! She did some homemade cards and a jewelry holder:


The other Sarah (sorry about this picture Sarah...I'm sure it was an accident :)) worked on a jewelry holder as well:


Even Avi got in on the action! She made a cute foam sticker picture and painted some plaster pieces:



I started work on the quiet books I'm making for the girls for Christmas. It's going to take me all year...

Can't wait for the next one!

2 comments:

  1. I love Pinterest. Heading there right now to find you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, the only Mandy Moler I see on Pinterest obviously isn't you. Can you send me a link to your page or find me?

    ReplyDelete