Tuesday, January 18, 2011

God's Grace...

A few nights ago some of my best friends joined me for dinner at my house. It was a night filled with love and laughs and a lot of sharing of thoughts and feelings (my absolute favorite thing in the world!!). We finished off the night with a verse that I hope we will all take into 2011 and genuinely live.

"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' So, I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. Therefore I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities for the sake of Christ; for whenever I am weak, then I am strong."  -- 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

I'm so grateful for these (and many other) wonderful women in my life who keep me grounded, love me for exactly who I am and keep life fun and amusing. Thanks girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment