Last Thursday was our first day! There are sooooo many pictures! I'm sorry but I couldn't narrow it down!
Avi and Millie came out to this in the morning. Note to self for next year: Do not stay up until 1:00am planning and preparing the night before you want to begin a successful homeschool year. Start sooner!
There was nothing in her backpack but I couldn't resist!
We're going to try a cool thing I saw somewhere (if I can ever find it again) where each year they hold the previous year's picture so by 12th grade there are 13 pictures inside of the one picture. Hard to explain...
We started our day with a trip to the coffee shop for a treat
Millie had a basket of toys and games I was hoping would entertain her while Avi and I worked. It actually lasted for about an hour. Thank you God!
Avi opened this month's treasure box to find back-to-school supplies and some books, puzzles and other fun stuff.
Millie played while we got started:
We read about Jesus walking on the water and made a craft about keeping our eyes on Him.
Practiced some straight line letters:
Helped the babies find their mommies:
Did some matching:
Worked on Red art and read the book "Red, Red, Red"
Worked on a calendar activity on the computer:
Made avocado chocolate pudding:
Did some bowling for PE:
Ate the avocado pudding:
Worked on a matching shape and color game:
And a few more things. All in all, it was a great first day!










looks like a ton of fun! i need to try that pudding!
ReplyDeleteI love how the day started at the coffee shop. Awesome!
ReplyDelete