Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Shelby

I made two friends when I was away at college. Sisters who are also twins. Tamara, Shelby and I have shared so many experiences through the last 12 years. We have seen each other through weddings, funerals, births, jobs, moving, school, love, death, heartache and tons and tons of fun. They are two of my closest friends. No matter how long we spend apart, it still feels like it was just yesterday when I see them. I love them both so much. Now another phase of life has come. Shelby and her husband and their kids are moving to England so she and Steve can pursue Ph.D programs. I'm so excited for them but it is going to be sad not seeing her for 4 years. I was so grateful I got to see her one last time this week. She's jetting off as I write this. Love you S!!



No comments:

Post a Comment