Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mud Run

I never in a million years would have thought that I would be involved in a Mud Run. I rarely run unless I'm being chased or am chasing an ice cream truck or am running from the bathroom back to the couch so I don't miss any good parts of a movie. But my lovely ladies, that I am blessed to hang out with almost weekly, peer pressured me into it and I'm glad they did. We had a blast and the getting dirty part was the best!







These girls came in wayyyyyy before me so they got an after picture. The rest of us were too late for that :(

2 comments:

  1. how fun! i wanted to see how muddy you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Competitiveness and peer pressure got the best of me, sorry friend. I couldn't help it! Next year, you'll run faster with me, k? (Notice I didn't say I would walk with you, haha!) ;)

    ReplyDelete