Thursday, August 16, 2012

The secret to productivity....

The people who know me well know that I have a lot of ideas and not always a lot of follow-through. Also, I'm a procrastinator and I lack discipline. It's a bad combination! What it looks like in life is a lot of half read books, half done projects and lists and lists of fun and exciting things to do which very rarely get done. It's something I'm working on. This last week though, I found the secret to getting stuff done! Drugs! My doctor prescribed a 5 day treatment of steroids to try to help my neck problems and let me tell you, I have never been so productive in my life!! It was amazing! I thought I better document all my productivity because it may never happen again!

The girls did a few projects of their own:


I worked on a birthday gift:



Nearly finished this wall hanging for the playroom:


Re-did the laundry room with orange paint, turquoise mats and some cute wall clings:

Before:



After:



Painted and stenciled the bottom of the fire place:




Finally finished up this little project that's been in the works for months:










Decorated a suit case that will become our monthly treasure box:




Hung up some decor in the bedroom:



And re-did our room a bit:

Before:


After:





 There are still so many things I want to work on but not bad for 5 days!

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love it all! Way to go! I'm loving the bedspread, it's so cute! I do think you need to go and get a couple more white pillows for the bed... I think it will make it that much for luxurious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are you and what have you done with my best friend?!?! She's NEVER this produtcive ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need the name of this so called "Dr." and his phone # please. Holy Cow woman!!!!

    ReplyDelete